Africa-Middle East Business Class: Transitioning From Good To Great
The key metrics for measuring the performance of successful business and organizational leaders are sustained growth and success over a long period of time. There are certain criteria that depicts great organizations, some of them include the ability to demonstrate patterns of results over a long period of time, the ability to demonstrate patterns independent of industry and the ability to demonstrate considerable returns on investment.
This LBBS executive programme will help leaders and managers to adopt the principles that make long term organizational success possible and sustainable. Delegates will be equipped with skills to set the trail that will transition their businesses and organizations to global successes. We share insightful and practical tools for diagnosing challenges to organizational growth, identifying growth strategy, adapting growth mindset and translating knowledge to results.
By attending this LBBS course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise and respond to the global challenge facing their organisation
- Develop a corporate culture that supports high performance, loyalty and motivation
- Lead their team to achieve greatness
- Understand how to consistently deliver outstanding results
- Develop a global marketing plan tailored to customers/ clients in a variety of countries
Who Should Attend?
This LBBS course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit women who are:
- Executives who lead businesses and organizations
- Executives whose teams are expanding into new markets, countries or regions
- Executives in companies that are transforming into global organisations
- Top executives and managers of public enterprises and non-profits
- Public sector leaders and managers
9th – 13th December, 2019