Africa–Middle East Leadership Class: Leading Organizational Change
Change is the only thing that is constant in life, business, organizations, team and countries. It is inevitable. Leading organizational change is vital and it is the number one requirement of leaders and managers in all their activities be it crafting and implementing strategy, work system optimization, market penetration etc. Every time a top executive makes a decision, some type of change take place.
In this LBBS leadership programme on leading organizational change, delegates will gain valuable insights that will broaden their perspective on change; they will be equipped with the right blend of tools, frameworks, techniques and applications that will help them drive behavioural change throughout the organization. In addition, they will be given the insight to engage in targeted change initiatives and challenge-specific strategies for use in their current workplace scenarios.
At the end of this top-notch executive learning programme participants will be able to:
- Analyze the effect of change leadership on individuals, teams and organizations
- Delegates will be incorporate planning practices into organizational change
- Delegates will be able to use change leadership to effectively drive organizational change
- They will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented organizational changes
- They will be able to analyse best practices for empowering employees to embrace change
Programme Date: 9th – 13th December, 2019