London Leadership Study Tour 2019: Developing Exceptional Leadership Skills
London Bridge Business School invites you to this one-week study tour of what exceptional leadership entails and its effects on your team, organization, family and personal life. This executive education programme will show you how to lead with confidence especially in a continuously evolving world. Participants at this programme will be prepared to take the helm – to analyse critically, lead confidently, and articulate strategically.
At this intensive, experiential programme you will be taken through a journey that analyses leadership core principles to implementation. You will develop and hone your leadership style and effectiveness with our modular learning system and assessment tools.
As a leader, your job is to communicate strategy, negotiate skilfully, influence team behaviours and deliver results.
This programme will help you learn how to build high performing teams and become a more authentic leader. You will be equipped with the right blend of soft skills and a strategic mindset to achieve specific performance outcomes at your organization as well as family and personal life.
At the end of this programme you will be able to lead yourself, your team and your organization to success.
Key Learning Objectives
These are the core objectives of this advanced executive leadership development programme:
- Enhance your understanding of the critical interface between execution issues and internal and external strategic challenges to the organization.
- Achieve greater awareness of your leadership style and how you can optimize it for greater results.
- Develop relevant analytical skills required for approaching challenges holistically and making better execution decisions.
- Understand the concept and applications of design thinking principles in solving problems. You will learn how to effectively design teams, business operations, change management initiatives and organizational structures and culture.
- Understand the principles of creating high performing teams.
- Understand how to increase employee motivation.
- Develop interpersonal skills to increase your impact within and outside your organization.
- How to make leadership decisions in a growth-oriented organization
- How to inspire and motivate teams to deliver on the organization’s mission
Who Should Attend this Advanced Executive Leadership Programme?
- Board members, CEOs and senior executive managers of businesses and organizations.
- High-potential leaders on the fast track who are motivated to take on significant managerial responsibility in their organizations.
- Individuals who are eager, committed and inspired to make positive impact in their organization.
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE